PSoC 4 PROTOTYPING KIT
Cypress PSoC® 4 CY8CKIT-049 Prototyping Kits are low-cost prototyping platforms for testing and developing applications using the PSoC 4 device family. CY8CKIT-049 boards have been developed to support the ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0™ CY8C41xx and CY8C42xx device families. The prototyping kits support PC connectivity through an onboard USB-Serial controller (CY7C65211). The devices can be programmed using the USB-Serial controller and the Bootloader Software Host tool. These Cypress prototyping kits also support CapSense button control and USB-IF Battery Charging applications.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use and inexpensive prototyping platform for rapidly developing products using the PSoC 4 families and use the unique flexibility of the PSoC 4 architecture.
- Open footprint breakout board maximizes the end utility of PSoC 4 device
- Provides a low-cost alternative to device samples while providing a platform to easily develop and integrate the PSoC 4 device into an end system
- The boards also include:
- Onboard USB-Serial controller (CY7C65211)
- Onboard CMOD capacitors to enable CapSense® development
- A bypass capacitor to ensure the high quality ADC conversions
- An LED to provide feedback
- A push button to provide a simple user input and trigger the bootloader programming mode